So, d’you hear I bought
a house on the beach? Right in Malibu.
I’m tellin’ ya, I got 120 yards of sand
as my front yard. Th-That’s too tight. I can
sell the stunt. You don’t have
to cut off the circulation. Cal, run him
through the scene. As soon as you get your cue light,
you come through that door. Then you work your way
down this catwalk here. Be real careful as
you negotiate this corner. I want you to get down these steps
as fast as you can. [Chuckling]
Not too fast. I don’t want you to tumble. I don’t
want to lose you on the first show. When you get
to this landing, do you think you could take
these five steps all at once? – I’ll try.
– Atta boy. – [Assistant Director]
First positions, everybody!
– [Bell Ringing] Hey, can you tell
it’s me? I just talked to the network.
They love the dailies. They love ’em. – Don’t they always?
– Yeah. Listen, there’s, uh… – There’s one small problem.
– Lemme call you back. – Yeah, what is it?
– Uh, it’s this guy Lee. You know, he’s
awfully… Oriental. – He’s supposed to be Oriental.
– Yeah. – He’s playing an Oriental.
– I know, I know. What? – Kato is Oriental.
– I know, I know. Uh, can you just make sure
he keeps the mask on? Roll sound!
Roll camera! – And mark it!
– [Snap] – Action!
– All right, Green Hornet, where’s
the secret formula? – Where it belongs.
– Okay, have it your way. [Flame Igniting] [Gulp] Kato! – Good work, Kato!
– [Boing] – [Yelling]
– Good work, Kato! – [Gunshot]
– Ow! Ow! Hey, hey, hey, hey! – Good work, Kato.
– Thanks, boss. – Huh? Ah, cut, cut, cut!
– [Alarm Buzzes] That’s a print. Thought that’d be
a little more exciting.